ICDE 2010 is expected to bring together leading researchers from academia and industry in Data Engineering, i.e. in topics related to the use of engineering techniques and methodologies in the design, development and assessment of information systems for different computing platforms and application environments.
Among other activities, the conference program includes panels, and the panel committee invites submission of proposals for them. Panel proposals are expected to address new, exciting, and controversial issues. They hould be provocative, informative, and entertaining. Panel proposals should include:
- Summary of the topics to be covered.
- Name, affiliation and contact information for the panel chair.
- Names and affiliations of up to four panelists (in addition to the panel chair) who have made a commitment to participate.
- Short summary of their position statements.
- Brief biography of each participant.
A mix of industry and academic panel members is encouraged.
Panel proposals should be submitted by e-mail in ASCII format to the Panel Committee Chairs (see below).
Submission deadline: June 1, 2009
Notification: July 1, 2009